These funky Half- Moon braids are inspired by Shuri, a princess of the fictional African kingdom of Wakanda from the movie, Black Panther. This hairstyle can be achieved using Darlings One Million Ombre Braids.
- Wash and condition the hair to prepare it for braiding.
- Use a light after care conditioning product to give your hair some moisture.
- Now start braiding the hair into micro medium braids from the nape.
- Continue braiding until the entire head is covered.
5.Now move on to styling the braids starting by a ponytail at the crown. Make sure you leave a few braids at the nape.
- Work on the braids at the crown, section then into about five parts and braid the sections individually.
- After you have braided all the sections just roll them around and pin each section to create a bun leaving one section hanging.
- Take the last section from one side to the other and pin it to create a crown effect.
9.You can leave the braids at the back as they are or create a fish tale.
Look out for the next style soon 🔥😎🔥